Wednesday, April 16, 2014

CamSam progress and Pumpkins!

Here's where TW's Camelot Sampler is after week 3:

 I finished the Camelot medallion, the initial & date blocks and started on the twisted vine border.  It's entirely 2 over 1 in that section so I thought the parking method would be the best way to tackle it but I'm struggling with parking since I've never done it before.  Here's a close-up of the twisted vine border:
After that rotation, I finished the Mill Hill kit called Triple Jack, that I had begun in March: 
This is my first time working with beads and I chose to use black floss to attach them (matching the black aida) rather than using a floss that matched the beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment