Friday, September 2, 2016

July & August Update

I've worked on a lot of different things over the past 2 months and it'd be too complicated to go day by day so here's an update on all of my WIPs:

Camelot Sampler by Teresa Wentzler: worked on the twisted vine section & the left border



A Victorian Xmas Eve: page 3 is finished!  Now I'm a little more than halfway done:

Deep Sea Fishes: I worked a lot on the moorish idol fish (aka Gill from Finding Nemo)

Postcards From the World:  August was Sydney!

Fall Wreath from JCS (Angela Pullen):

Lakeside Needlecraft Fantasy SAL: I finished the circles & outer border and started on August Pegasus:


Star Wars ornaments:  My mom helped me finish a bunch of them into pillow ornaments!  And I stitched more to be finished later: 

Commander Cody

Ahsoka Tano & Bossk

Kylo Ren & Capt Phasma

Ki-adi Mundi, IG-88 & Jango Fett

Mace Windu & Nien Nunb

A new start: Christmas with Jane Austen from JCS 2012 Ornament issue. The quote says "to be fond of dancing was a certain step to falling in love".

And a new start from July: Mickey & the Gang.  Here's my progress.  


3 comments:

  1. Love all your designs!! I have the Victorian Christmas kitted up, I just need to start it. Love the Jane Austen ornament. The disney design is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! I loooooove the Star Wars ornaments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ศัลยกรรมเสริมคาง
    อีกหนึ่งศัลยกรรมหรืออีกหนึ่งทางออกสำหรับปัญหาของคนรูปคางสั้น รูปคางผิดรูปผิดร่างคนที่มีคางสั้น คางเล็ก คางปราศจากความนูนหรือคางร่นมาด้านข้างหลัง ทำให้บริเวณใบหน้ามองกลม หน้าสั้น ศูนย์กลางของบริเวณใบหน้ามองกว้าง คอดูมีเนื้อเยอะแยะ ซึ่งเป็นรูปลักษณ์ที่ไม่สวยสวย
    ซึ่งปัญหาพวกนี้สามารถปรับปรุงแก้ไขโดยการเสริมคาง ทำให้สามารถเห็นรูปคางได้แจ้งชัดบริเวณใบหน้าด้านล่างก็จะมองมีมิติ แล้วก็เป็นการปรับรูปหน้าให้วีเชฟได้รูปรูปร่างตามความอยากของคนป่วย แม้กระนั้นดังนี้ขึ้นกับหมอผู้ผ่าตัดจะเป็นผู้ประเมินรูปร่างความเหมาะสมของรูปหน้าด้วย


    เลเซอร์หน้าใส
    เลเซอร์ลดริ้วรอย
    เลเซอร์รอยสิว

    ReplyDelete