So, I created a plan for my Stitch Maynia...there's absolutely no guarantees that I'll get to everything but as a minimum, I'll work on my WIPs and new start for Star Wars Day. Anything else I get to is icing on the cake, especially knowing my husband will be away for a week so it'll just be the girls and I at home. All the patterns, fabric & floss comes from my stash. I don't have a huge fabric stash but I'm fortunate to have at least one skein of each DMC color. I threw all of this together today so I've pulled the fabric and cut it to size. I still need to zigzag stitch the edges and probably won't pull floss colors until the day I start each piece.
First, my WIPs:
1. Red Velvet Cake - Glendon Place: I've done 1 week's worth of stitching on this so far. Here's a pic of the pattern and where I'm at so far. I stole the idea to use a brown fabric from someone else on the GP Facebook group.
2. Camelot Sampler - Teresa Wentzler: This is one I had to restart because I completely screwed up the over 1 parts...I don't know how I thought I could do 2 over 1 on 28 ct. I haven't touched this piece for over a year but I love it and it needs some attention. I just don't have motivation to re-stitch parts that I've already done. Here's a pic of the pattern and where I'm at:
3. A Victorian Christmas Eve - Sandy Littlejohn / Deb Lester: I've been working on this one on & off since Aug 2013 (more off than on) and I'm currently on page 3 of 6. I'm not taking this one off the Q-snap for a whole picture so you just have to imagine it...or go back to my previous blog posts in 2014 to see the first 2 pages. Here's a picture of the pattern and my progress on page 3:
4. Postcards of the World SAL - Cloudsfactory: Just love this SAL and I'm THIS CLOSE to finishing Moscow (April pattern). I will finish it tonight before the May postcard is released. So no pic yet but I'll add one later.
5. Boba Fett - WeeLittleStitches on Etsy. She's the creator of the original pixel people. Several years ago I stitched Darth Vader into a bookmark. No picture of this pattern but here's a link. And she's in the process of creating new patterns for The Force Awakens characters
6. Dragon Card - Durene Jones from Ultimate Cross Stitch Fantasy book. This will be for a family member.
7. Fall Wreath - Angela Pullen from Just Cross Stitch Oct 2014 (not the Halloween issue). I have adored this piece since I first saw it so it's time to start stitching it! Fall is my favorite season...love the colors.
8. Snow White - Little House Needleworks: A cute, simple little pattern I had on hand in thoughts of making ornaments as thank-you gifts for teachers.
9. Witches - Oberlin Samplers: I got this pattern for free from someone de-stashing. I've stitched one other piece from Oberlin and it's the first time I used a handwritten chart. The chart has all handwritten symbols and backstitching lines. I'll be using some extra Picture This Plus fabric in Eek! color that I had left from another piece.
10. Fall Squared - Lizzie Kate: Another simple ornament piece to keep for myself or give as a thank you gift.
13. Cruisin' - Glendon Place: I've had this one all kitted up with fabric and beads for a couple months. I love her Halloween designs.
14. Ginger Friends - Mill Hill Buttons & Beads kit