Wednesday, February 14, 2018

January 2018 update

I got a lot done in Jan! I had 2 new starts, 2 finishes and lots of progress on my WIPs.

First new start and finish was the January monthly stamp by Lizzie Kate.

My 2nd new start was A Summer Ball by Sandy Littlejohns. My Jan progress:

I stitched up the Jan chimera in Guardians of Notre Dame SAL from Ingleside Imaginarium:

I put in over 2400 stitches on SK DieWalkur and am now 65% done:

I worked on page 2 of QS Ruby by Anderson:

 I finished page 4 of Beauty and the Beast 2017:

I worked on Guardian Angel by Lavender and Lace: 

I modified & stitched the Jan block of the Class Schedule SAL by Armada Designs:

And I finished the Chile Pepper Sampler by Kooler Design Studio!

And I made some good progress on Red Velvet Cake by Glendon Place:

No comments:

Post a Comment