Thursday, January 2, 2014

Recent Finishes & a New Start

On my trip home for Christmas, I took 2 small ornament projects and finished stitching them both before the New Year.

Be Jolly Santa is from Just Cross Stitch 2013 Ornament Issue.  I added the black backstitch since the white floss was blending in to the white 14 ct aida.

Happy Holidays is from Just Cross Stitch 2012 Ornament Issue.  It's stitched on 40ct linen in the color of Ale from Picture This Plus.


And here's what I've started with the New Year.  It's Christmas Tree Farm by Country Cottage Needleworks...part of the Santa's Village series.  I'm using 32ct linen and there's not much to see so far since the house is almost the same color as the linen, but it's going quickly so hopefully I'll have more to show soon.

Next week, once my daughter is back in daycare, I'll try my hand at finishing Be Jolly and Happy Holidays into pillow ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment