Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pure Michigan is finished!

I finished the MI piece by MM Waldock Designs (aka Oberlin Samplers).  I'm so glad that the border words I changed worked out as far as spacing.

Close-ups:

Details of the items in each letter:
M - State of MI with Lansing Capitol bldg marked & pictured
I - Big Sable lighthouse
C - MI apples
H - Mackinac Bridge with sailboat and Great Lakes freighter
I - Henry Ford Museum
G - MI cherries
A - Model T, Fort Michilimackinac, and a morel mushroom
N - White Pine tree and skiers on a ski lift

Next up is another week of stitching on Victorian Xmas Eve.  


4 comments:

  1. That is a very neat project! Congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is currently on my list and has been for some time, lol. Can you tell me the dimensions of the finished project?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what fabric did you stitch this on?

    ReplyDelete