Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Victorian Xmas Eve update & a new TW piece

I finally finished page 1 of A Victorian Christmas Eve by Sandy Littlejohns.  Only 5 more pages to go!
Last week, I visited eBay for some unknown reason...maybe a sly itch to add to my stash? I only placed one bid but I won the auction!  At least I only spent $4.99 but the item arrived today in the mail and I know I'm just going to LOVE this piece!  It's Camelot Sampler by Teresa Wentzler.  
My "to stitch" list was already substantial for the year but of COURSE I can squeeze in one more project!  Here's to hoping Camelot Sampler doesn't take me as long to finish as the other big TW piece I've done: The Guardian.  I've included the finished Guardian picture below since I haven't shown him off on the blog yet.  He's still the piece I'm most proud of and he has a place of honor in my daughter's room.

1 comment: